JOB POSTING: Site Leader – Sunridge Place (Duncan)
Sunridge Place, an innovative, accredited Campus of Care in Duncan, B.C. seeks a dynamic site leader interested in managing this recently constructed residential complex. There is a strong and experienced team in place, led by Sunridge’s original site leader, who is retiring in June.
Opened in 2008, Sunridge Place operates under contract with Island Health and offers the following services:
- 50 subsidized assisted living suites (The Meadows) for seniors who live independently but enjoy some personal support services; and
- 160 bed-sitting rooms (The Arbours) for seniors and others who require support services for day-to-day living.
This is a full-time, salaried position with industry-standard remuneration and full benefit package. Professional nursing qualifications are required and administrative experience is preferred.
- Providing guidance and direction to ensure the delivery of resident centered care based on individualized care plans, Park Place Seniors Living (PPSL) policies and procedures, and Accreditation Canada benchmark;
- Meeting and exceeding licensing and health authority requirements for care while staying within allocated budgets; and
- Applying your unique knowledge, experience and creativity to create a secure, safe, and vibrant environment where residents enjoy their lives.
Initiative and the ability to work independently to resolve issues are essential for this key role.
The position is available immediately for the right person. Please submit your CV with three references and proof of professional qualifications and/or professional membership(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org