Let BCCPA help you find your next employee—post a job vacancy today.
By placing your job vacancy with BCCPA, you will be targeting your communication to all of the key people working within the continuing care sector. You also significantly increase your chances of finding the right candidate—faster.
Members are entitled to place an unlimited number of basic classified ads through our self-service Jobs Bank found on Member365. Once the job posting has been entered in Member365, it will appear on this page for full public access.
Enhanced Job Promotion
Both BCCPA members and non-members can post a enhanced job promotion on our website (which attracts over 100,000 page views annually), as well as have it sent by e-blast to BCCPA email subscribers. We also tweet out the posting to an audience of over 3,000 Twitter followers and post on our Facebook page.
- Posted on the Jobs Board
- 30-day rotating square web ad on bccare.ca
- Posted to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- One e-blast to ~2000 key stakeholders in B.C.’s continuing care sector
What we will need from you:
- Your high resolution logo
- Job description text for e-blast
- Feature image for e-blast: high quality, at least 900 pixels wide in landscape orientation
- Ad graphic in static. jpg or .png format for rotating square web ad (250 x 250 pixels) .gif can be used but not recommended.
- Payment in full by credit card or EFT
The cost is $500 +GST for members only for each 30-day promotion. Website analytics available upon request.
To purchase or for more information, please contact:
Cathy Szmaus, Vice President | Operations + Corporate Partnerships
Office: (604) 736-4233 x 226 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org