Care to Chat is a high-profile speaker series hosted by the BC Care Providers Association. We invite Canada’s opinion leaders and experts to share their ideas, thoughts, and insights; as well as engage in a dialogue about important and emerging issues facing British Columbia’s seniors living and care sector.
The talks are held as either breakfast or lunch sessions with plenty of time to network before the program begins. Audience members include key decision makers from the seniors living and care sector, government and health authority representatives, health and legal professionals, as well as seniors and families.
We didn’t let the COVID-19 pandemic stop our conversations and we held several virtual Care to Chat sessions this past season including:
- Family Ties: Meaningfully Engaging Family and Resident Councils
- Nurses Not Nannies: Can foreign-trained healthcare workers help solve Canada’s nursing shortage crisis?
- Election Edition
Season 10 of Care to Chat launched last fall and will continue into 2023 with:
- Topics that will attract key decision-makers and leaders within BC’s seniors living and care sector
- Opportunities to network and create those valuable connections that we have missed the past two years
- Promotion of each Care to Chat session and its sponsors before and after the event on the BC Care Providers website which attracts more than 1,000 direct hits a day
We’d like to thank all of our 2022-2023 sponsors that allow us to conduct our very important work:
If you would like more information or have any questions about sponsorship please contact Cathy Szmaus, Vice President | Operations + Corporate Partnerships 604-736-4233 x 226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*If necessary, due to Public Health Orders, we will host interactive virtual events.