Every day front-line workers, staff, and care providers across B.C. engage in challenging and inspiring work. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, those working in health care have been deservedly proclaimed heroes.
When: Monday February 28th, 2022
Where: Shaughnessy Ballroom | The Fairmont Empress
Time: Doors open at 5:30pm
All attendees will have to show their proof of full vaccination and ID to attend the event. Masks are required to be worn in all common areas.
The Fairmont Empress offers discounted hotel rates for those attending the Care Awards. Hotel reservations can be made by clicking here or calling the in-house Reservations Department at 1-250-384-8111 to make their reservations. Callers should identify themselves as being part of the ‘BC Care Providers Association Group’ in order to receive the group rates. As these group rates are limited book early to avoid disappointment. Rooms must be booked by January 27th to qualify for the group rate.
The BC Care Award Sponsorship opportunities are now sold out. Thank you to the following sponsors for supporting this celebration of health care heroes.
- Reception: McKesson Canada
- BC Care Provider of the Year Award – Long Term Care: Care Rx
- BC Care Provider of the Year Award – Home Health: Care Rx
- BC Care Provider of the Year Award – Independent Living: Care Rx
- Ed Helfrich Long- Service Excellence Award: Maxwell Management Group
- Safety Champion Award: Surge Learning
A look back at the 2018 ceremony here.