Established in 1977, BC Care Providers Association (BCCPA) is the leading voice for B.C.’s continuing care sector. Our growing membership base includes over 400 long-term care, assisted living, home care, home support, and commercial members from across British Columbia. Through its operating arm EngAge BC, the organization represents independent living, as well as private pay assisted living, long-term care and home health services.
BCCPA members support more than 18,000 seniors annually in the long-term care and assisted living setting, and over 11,000 each year through home care & home support services.
We are a proud member of the following organizations:
- Canadian Association for Long Term Care (CALTC)
- The Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL)
- BC Non-Profit Housing Association
- BC Council to Reduce Elder Abuse
- BC Adult Abuse/Neglect Prevention Collaborative
We host several key events throughout the year, including:
- BCCPA Annual Conference (500 attendees each year) – end of May
- Care to Chat speaker series (500 attendees per season) September – April
Visit our Events section for a full list.