Established in 1977, BC Care Providers Association (BCCPA) is the leading voice for B.C.’s continuing care sector. Our growing membership base includes over 430 long-term care, assisted living, and commercial members from across British Columbia. Through its operating arm EngAge BC, the organization represents independent living and private-pay home health operators.
BCCPA members support more than 18,000 seniors annually in the long-term care and assisted living setting, and over 11,000 each year through home care & home support services.
We are a proud member of the following organizations:
- Canadian Association for Long Term Care (CALTC)
- The Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL)
- BC Non-Profit Housing Association
- BC Council to Reduce Elder Abuse
- BC Adult Abuse/Neglect Prevention Collaborative
We host several key events throughout the year, including:
- BCCPA Annual Conference (500 attendees each year) – end of May
- Care to Chat speaker series (500 attendees per season) September – April
Visit our Events section for a full list.