Become a Service Provider member
Service Provider members are made up of publicly funded senior care providers under the following categories:
- Long Term Care
- Assisted Living
Annual membership fees are calculated by the number of hours/beds/suites/units operated by the provider:
- Annual Membership Fee (Long-Term Care): $35.00/bed/year
- Annual Membership Fee (Assisted Living): $27/suite/year
To apply and receive a quote, fill and submit our online membership application.
Learn the benefits of BCCPA membership here.
Other information about membership:
- All membership applications are subject to final review and formal approval by the BCCPA Board of Directors and are normally processed within 30 calendar days.
- Payment by cheque or credit card is due at the time of the application.
- An organization applying for membership is required to register all beds and suites with the Association – e.g., an organization could not register their long-term care beds, but not their independent living suites, for example.
- All fees paid by our members, including business information such as hours of care delivered are kept strictly confidential.
- A corporate discount schedule is available, please connect with Andrea Mameri, Manager Events, Administration and Member Services, for more information.
- Service providers with residences which are currently under construction are invited to join us as associate members ($595/year).
- BCCPA members must abide by the organization’s Code of Ethics, available to read here.
- Associate and commercial members are considered “non-voting members” for the purposes of BCCPA’s annual AGM.
Questions about becoming a member?
Contact Andrea Mameri, Manager Events, Administration and Member Services
Office: (604) 736-4233 x 235