Become an Association member
An associate member is either a not-for-profit organization or an individual whose work supports or compliments that of BC Care Providers Association in the area of seniors care. Associate members are discouraged from selling or marketing products and/or services to our service provider members.
To apply, fill and submit our associate member application.
Annual Membership Fee (Associate): $595
Learn the benefits of BCCPA membership here.
Other information about membership:
- All membership applications are subject to final review and formal approval by the BCCPA Board of Directors and are normally processed within 30 calendar days.
- Payment by cheque or credit card is due at the time of the application.
- An organization applying for membership is required to register all beds and suites with the Association – e.g., an organization could not register their long-term care beds, but not their independent living suites, for example.
- All fees paid by our members, including business information such as hours of care delivered are kept strictly confidential.
- A corporate discount schedule is available, please connect with Andrea Mameri, Manager Events, Administration and Member Services, for more information.
- Service providers with residences which are currently under construction are invited to join us as associate members ($595/year).
- BCCPA members must abide by the organization’s Code of Ethics, available to read here.
- Associate and commercial members are considered “non-voting members” for the purposes of BCCPA’s annual AGM.
Questions about becoming a member?
Contact Andrea Mameri, Manager Events, Administration and Member Services
Office: (604) 736-4233 x 235