EngAge in Conversation is pleased to announce its latest webinar titled Reading the Tea Leaves: The Future of Independent Living, where participants will hear from leading experts in Canada’s independent living field about where the sector is headed. From regulation, to rising operating and building costs, and generating awareness about the value of the independent living, this panel will take a deep dive into the issues affecting operators most.
Reading the Tea Leaves will be informed by EngAge BC’s previously released white paper, The Independent Living Advantage. This foundational document is intended to guide EngAge BC’s direction and advocacy over the coming years, and provides a comprehensive overview of the independent living landscape in B.C., along with outlining actions which can be taken to support the independent living sector.
- (Moderator) Marc Kinna, CEO, Baptist Housing
- Sharon Ranalli, Vice President Marketing & Communications, Chartwell Retirement Residences
- Mario Canseco, Research Co (led EngAge BC’s public opinion survey on IL)
- Mark Lugowski, Executive Vice President, Retirement Operations, Sienna Senior Living
- Kris Coventry, CEO, Trillium Communities
Date: Jan 27, 2023
Time: 12:00 to 1:00PM