Lunch + Learn: Putting your Oxygen Mask on First, Lessons for Healthcare Leaders
Our facilitator, Coach Callie, will discuss themes that have significant impact on your well-being, such as, setting healthy boundaries, focusing on what’s most important, and developing creative self-care practices. Healthcare leaders and participants of the webinar will be led through an interactive session on the things that will help improve well-being. There will also be an opportunity to share the tips and experiences that have contributed and improved your well-being as well.
SafeCare BC launched what became a hugely sought-after program, called Leading from the Inside Out, that focused specifically on supporting the well-being of leaders. Over 40 leaders from across the province have participated in this program. From them, we’ve learned what’s made some of the biggest impacts to their well-being – and we want to share what we’ve learned with you.
Here are some of the themes we’ll cover:
- Being a present, visible, and empathetic leader.
- Setting healthy boundaries and focusing on what’s most important
- Developing creative and resourceful self-care practices.
- Providing clear, regular, and consistent communication.
- Receiving organizational support – from employees to boards of directors.
This webinar is co-hosted by SafeCare BC and the BC Care Providers Association.
Date: January 27th, 2022
Time: 9:15 AM – 10:30 AM PST