On May 14, 2015 the BC Government passed Bill 9. Join SafeCare BC on July 15 for their next TeleForum where they discuss Bill 9 and the changes to the Workers Compensation Act.
During this 60 minute TeleForum, topics to be discussed will include:
- What is Bill 9?
- What does Bill 9 consist of and what’s new?
- When does this Bill come into force?
- What does this mean for your organization?
- Spotlight on changes to investigation and incident reporting requirements.
- What’s different and what needs to happen now?
- What will prevention officers be looking for?
- What can organizations do to be in compliance?
- What can we expect over the next few months for this Bill?
- Where can we go for more information?
Registration Information (Members Only)
Presenters: Jessica Berglund, Senior Prevention Advisor (WorkSafeBC)
Stephen Symon, Manager, ILS Health Care and Social Services (WorkSafeBC)
When: Wednesday, July 15 from 11:30-12:30
Fee: No charge
This TeleForum is exclusive to SafeCare BC Members Only (classification unit 766011 – “Long Term Care”). Membership is determined based on a classification unit defined by WorkSafeBC. If you work at a site that belongs to this classification unit, you are automatically a member. Learn more here or e-mail email@example.com.
Read more: Bill 9 Passed: Changes to the Workers Compensation Act Effective Immediately