Conference Communiqué: 8 reasons to register today for #BCCPA2017
Today we begin our series of Conference Communiqués in advance of our 40th Anniversary Conference and Celebration, May 28-31 in Whistler, B.C.
The event is coming up fast and we do not want anyone to be disappointed when it sells out. It is conference you do not want to miss. To encourage you to register soon, we have assembled a quick list of 8 reasons why you want to register for our #BCCPA2017 40th anniversary conference. Watch our CEO Daniel Fontaine as he runs down all eight.
8 Reasons to Sign Up Today for #BCCPA2017
- Our keynote address by Dr. Danielle Martin where she shares her 6 big ideas to fix Canada’s health care system to our delegates
- The Hotel is 95 percent booked
- It is Whistler, BC in May – so many things to do
- Excellent plenaries
- It is our association’s 40th Anniversary – a true time for celebration
- The presence of international delegates who will bring an outside perspective on continuing care beyond Canada’s borders
- Our welcome reception will be held for the first time at the stunning Squamish Lil’ Wat Cultural Centre, located next door to the hotel
- This event is widely regarded as the “best conference” on continuing care in the country, held in the splendid resort community of Whistler, BC, at the prestigious Whistler Chateau Fairmont Hotel