BCCPA is pleased to welcome its new members!
BCCPA is pleased to announce several companies that have recently joined, and are part of our growing membership. These companies include service provider and commercial members from all over British Columbia.
“We are proud of our strong membership base, and welcome the opportunity to work on behalf of our members,” says Mike Klassen, Vice-President of Communications and Stakeholder Relations. “It is because of their engagement and support that we can continue to be the leading voice for seniors care in our province.”
Welcome aboard to the following companies:
- Birchview Residences, based in Prince George, BC
- Bria Communities, which includes several care communities around Metro Vancouver
- House Calls Health & Wellness, a home care company based in Langley, BC
- Jones Healthcare, a national health care products company
- Vernacare Canada Inc., providing medical products throughout Canada
In addition to a range of member benefits, including being a part of our MyCareFinder.ca listing, our new members will be provided access to our members-only web portal “Member 365” for exclusive reports and discounts available to all BCCPA members.
“Companies who are hearing about our #CareCanBeThere campaign are reaching out on a regular basis,” adds Klassen. “It is exciting for me to get that first contact and to be able to make them more familiar with the benefits of joining BCCPA.”