The early-bird deadline for registration for the 2016 BCCPA Annual Conference is Thursday, March 31. Make sure you register now to take advantage of these rates while you can! Speaker sessions are filling up quickly, so reserve your spot now.
PLEASE NOTE: Special room rates are available for BCCPA Conference attendees when booking at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. To take advantage of these rates, visit the online reservation system here. Several speaker sessions have already reached capacity, so make sure to take advantage of these rates now.
Conference highlights include:
- B.C. Minister of Health Terry Lake to speak at Conference
- Global National’s Dawna Friesen will be the opening keynote speaker
- Dr. David Sheard Shares his Butterfly Concept at the Annual Conference
- National Panel to Discuss the Future of Continuing Care in Canada
- Physician Assistants in Continuing Care will be a topic of discussion
- BCCPA introduces brand new Policy Café
Date: May 29-31
Location: Chateau Whistler Fairmont Resort
Agenda: Click here for a an online copy of the Conference agenda
If you require assitance or any additional information please contact Manager of Events and Administration Cathy Szmaus at email@example.com.
Click here to register now!
2016 BCCPA Annual Conference Title Sponsor
For a full list of sponsors, visit our Conference page.