Over the course of the next year, the BCCPA is going to make an extra effort to better engage with our non-Metro Vancouver & Fraser Valley members. This aligns well with several of our key objectives in the 2013-16 Strategic Plan.
Some of the ideas we are currently considering include:
- Host one of our Care to Chat events either in the Interior or Vancouver Island
- Undertake a live web broadcast a Care to Chat event or workshop/training sessions
- Regularly hold regional conference calls with service provider + commercial members
- Hold training/workshop sessions outside of Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley.
- Write member and care provider website profiles for each region
If you have any ideas on how we could better engage our members in this way, please don’t hesitate to forward your suggestions to Hart Dashevsky, Director of Member Services and Sponsorships at email@example.com