Daniel Fontaine’s CEO Member Report – Fall 2015 Edition is now available exclusively to BC Care Providers Association (BCCPA) members. The 26 page report covers a number of key issues including an update on the proposed basic wheelchair entitlement policy and BC Continuing Care Collaborative. Read more about it in this summarized report or click here to read the full report.
Highlights of CEO Report – Fall 2015 Edition
The CEO Member Report – Fall 2015 Edition features an overview of key issues happening within the organization and continuing care sector. Here are a few highlights for members only:
- Minister Agrees to Establish Continuing Care Collaborative
- New Basic Wheelchair Entitlement Policy
- Delta Hospital Redevelopment
- 2016 Provincial Budget Recommendations to BC Minister of Finance
- BCCPA Proposes Significant Transformation of Seniors Care