SafeCare BC to hire new Director of Program and Sector Services in Fall
SafeCare BC is looking to hire a driven, creative and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of Director of Program and Sector Services. This new position will require the selected candidate to develop, coordinate and deliver a diverse range of workplace health and safety programs.
“We are extremely excited to be able to expand our organization with the hiring of a Director of Program and Sector Services,” said SafeCare BC Executive Director Jennifer Lyle. “This new position will allow us to further increase our focus on delivering effective health and safety programs in the continuing care workplace.”
The specific responsibilities of the Director of Program and Sector Services is to drive the development and delivery of SafeCare BC programs, including:
- Working with SafeCare BC stakeholders to develop sector-specific programming
- Developing learning management systems
- Seeking partnership opportunities for program development and delivery
- Session facilitation and conference presentations
- Professional writing
- One-on-one and small group sector support services, including workplace health and safety:
-General consulting services
- Research and trend analysis
The start date for this position is Oct. 13, 2015. In lieu of a cover letter, candidates are asked to submit a one-page essay on what they view to be the key workplace health and safety issues facing the continuing care sector and why. Interested candidates may submit their resumes and essays to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Jennifer Lyle or if you would like to speak with someone directly, call 604-630-5572 (ext. 223).
Click here to view the job posting. Application deadline is Friday, September 11.