Let’s Get Walking on Jan. 26!
The Investors Group Walk for Memories is a great way to support families in your community who are impacted by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias and to support research to find a cure. Gather friends, family and co-workers to honour the memory or celebrate the life of a person living with dementia.
This annual event takes place in communities across B.C. on the last Sunday in January, as part of National Alzheimer Awareness Month.
How It Works
1) Register now, at no cost:
- As a team — make it a fun day for friends and family by registering a team.
- As an individual — come out to meet other people who understand the journey and want to make a difference!
- For a Virtual Walk — if you can’t get out to a Walk, choose your own route.
2) Raise funds by asking friends, family and co-workers for support.
3) Have fun at the Walk and celebrate your success!
4) Boost your fundraising with our Mobile App. Download the Investors Group Walk for Memories app for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) or for Android devices.
For more information visit the Investors Group Walk for Memories website by clicking here.