The BCCPA wants to wish our members and their staff along with residents in care and their loved ones a very happy Thanksgiving weekend. To keep in the spirit, we thought we would provide a special thanks to:
- Our facility and commercial members for their ongoing support.
- The hard working staff who provide 24/7 support for thousands of seniors and adults requiring care.
- The countless volunteers who sit on Family Councils and provide front-line support in many of our care homes.
- The family members of those in care for your kind words and generous offers of support over the last year.
- All those who advocate on behalf of seniors to improve the quality of their care and standard of life
Please be aware that the BCCPA office will be closed on Monday and will re-open on Tuesday October 15th. See you then!