The BCCPA continues to have an active presence in social media. Here are some numbers that might impress you!
- 1332 Twitter Followers
- 81 Facebook Likes
- 140+ LinkedIn Group Members
- 176 e-Newsletter subscribers
BCCPA Website Stats – Q4 (2014/15)
- 27,551 website page views
- 13,098 unique visits
- 9,301 first-time visitors
- 3,797 returning visitors
On average, we have been sending out approximately seven e-blasts to our members and key stakeholders each month. This is in addition to the numerous overnight e-blast alerts we send out each morning at 7 am when there is new content added to our website.
Here are links to some of the more popular stories posted on our website over in March. Click on them and have a read!
- March 2nd: Early Bird Delegate Registration Now Open January 5th– Over 70 Exhibitors Attending Annual Conference
- March 3rd: CEO Speaks About Changing Demographics & Pressing Issues Live on CKNW
- March 5th: BCCPA Members Invited to Consultation Session with Deputy Minister
- March 5th: 40+ Participants Tune In For SafeCare BC Teleforum
- March 11th: Former PEI Premier Robert Ghiz Keynote Speaker at 38th Annual BC Care Providers Association Conference
- March 12th: BCCPA Launches Public Opinion Poll on Myths & Misconceptions of Seniors Care
- March 17th: Meet BC Care Provider of the Year Wendy Miller
- March 23rd: Early Bird Ends March 31st
- March 26th: Survey Says…Find Out At Care To Chat
- March 26th: Ministry of Health Consultations with the BC Care Providers Association
- March 30th: SafeCare BC Releases Comprehensive Injury Trends Report