It has been just under a month since we opened up exhibit sales for the 2015 BCCPA Annual Conference and we are pleased to announce we are already 95% sold out! With just a handful of booths left and sales going fast, you don’t want to wait!
“We have received a terrific response from our commercial stakeholders for this year’s annual conference,” say Hart Dashevsky, Director of Membership Services and Sponsorship. “Due to overwhelming response, we added 10 additional booths this year, and we are still approaching one of the fastest exhibit hall sell outs in BCCPA history. This conference is already gearing up to be a ‘must attend’ event.”
If you haven’t already registered, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to showcase your products to over 400 service providers and industry stakeholders in the continuing care sector.
- The cost to exhibit is $1900 for members and $2600 for non-members per booth.
- Exhibit registration includes booth rental space, registration and all meals for TWO representatives. (Additional representatives are welcome to attend by paying the required fee of $525 pp).
- As indicated on the floor plan, each exhibit space (8′ x 10′) comes complete with 8′ high back walls, 3′ high sidewalls, one duplex outlet per booth, one 2′ x 6′ table covered/skirted and two chairs.
New This Year!
- Priority Placement: Pre-select the booth you want to display in for only $200. Simply fill out four of your booth preferences at time of registration, and we will accommodate at least one of your choices.
- Complimentary Service Provider Golf Pass (Value of $155): Each booth purchase Includes one complimentary service-provider golf tournament pass. Invite any service-provider of your choice to join you for the Annual Golf Tournament on Sunday May 24, 2015.
Become A Sponsor And We Will Throw In A Booth!
There are still opportunities to become a sponsor of the 2015 Annual Conference. Each sponsor package includes a booth with two representatives(Value of $2600)
As a sponsor, you will receive valuable branding opportunities depending on your sponsorship level. All conference sponsors will receive recognition through:
- logo sponsor page in registration e-brochure
- logo on-site program
- conference website logo link
- On-site recognition from podium and logo on signage
- And more…
For more information on becoming a sponsor visit here.