Ready, set, go! Get your organization listed on Route 65
We’re pleased to announce that independent living, assisted living, long-term care and home health care members of EngAge BC and BCCPA can now begin listing their organizations on Route 65.
Route 65, a game-changing online destination that helps match older adults and their family members with B.C.’s leading operators of those services, is slated for a public launch on July 31st, 2019.
Operators are encouraged to add their sites on Route 65 as soon as possible to leave enough time for listings to be reviewed before the July 31st launch.
Listings can be created in five easy steps:
1. Visit route65.ca/register.
2. Create an account. Returning users can access their account at route65.ca/login.
3. Add a listing. Click here for a list of items required to create Route 65 listings. Please upload high resolution images of your site—the featured image should be 2,000 x 600 px.
4. Purchase a premium or featured listing package or keep your listing basic. Currently, payment is only available by cheque. Click here for pricing. If you want to list multiple sites, you will be provided further instructions to receive the multiple listings discount.
5. You are all set. Our team will approve the listing after it is reviewed and payment is received.
Questions? Please contact Programs Advisor Marjahn O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to join EngAge BC?
If you own, operate or manage a private-pay independent living, assisted living, long-term care or home health care organization and wish to apply for an EngAge BC membership, please fill and submit our online application form.