BC Care Providers Association is proud to represent over 300 service provider and commercial organizations. The support of our growing membership has enabled us to be among Canada’s leading voices in support of strengthening seniors care.
Becoming a commercial member of BCCPA also gives companies instead credibility within the seniors care sector. Of course, being a commercial member provides significant networking opportunities with the leaders of the seniors care sector in B.C., as well as access to directors of care working on the front lines. There are several benefits to becoming a commercial member — see the list below.
Reasons for becoming a commercial member
- Unlimited access to our member database where you can source the contact details of all of BCCPA service provider members.
- Access to the Member 365 web portal where companies can post exclusive member promotions for goods and services, plus access our events calendar and grants database.
- Early registration privileges to BCCPA trade show (an annual sell-out engagement) at western Canada’s largest conference on seniors care, held in Whistler, BC every May.
- Discounted rates on BCCPA networking events such as the Annual Conference and our Care to Chat speaker series.
- Invitations to BCCPA members-only networking events such as our Annual Open House and BC Care Awards.
- Discounted rates for advertising on BCCPA’s website and other online promotional opportunities.
- Your company will support Canada’s foremost advocates in support of strengthening seniors care.
Annual Trade Show — Whistler, BC
See the gallery from our 2017 Annual Conference Trade Show in Whistler, BC. In addition to discounted rates, our commercial members get early and exclusive access to register for the trade show that sells out quickly!
Commercial member fee
$895 + GST
For further inquiries about membership, please contact Lily Nguyen, Administrative Assistant & Membership Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.