Thank you very much for agreeing to participate as a speaker or panelist for BCCPA’s 40th Annual Conference in Whistler. To ensure that your session and/or panel runs smoothly, we have provided some general guidelines here.
Before the Conference
- Register for the conference.
- Please ensure to book your hotel with our preferred rates well in advance, as rooms at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler fill up quickly.
- All presentation materials, including slide decks, videos, and other electronic presentation materials, must be submitted to the BCCPA by May 1, 2017. They should be emailed to email@example.com. Alternatively, large files may be shared by Dropbox or WeTransfer.
On the day of your Session and/or Panel
- Please register at the registration desk on the day you arrive, in the Frontenac Foyer to receive your Speaker Credentials and Delegate Bag.
- If you are in a panel, please feel free to refer to the Program Guide (provided onsite) to review the biographies of your fellow speakers.
- Please arrive at your session/panel at least 10 minutes before it is scheduled to begin.
- Please try to keep your presentation to the allotted time, and allow at least 5-10 minutes for a Q&A session with the audience.
- Please remind the delegates to access supporting documents and PowerPoint slides through our conference app.
- Each room will be fully equipped with a projector, screen, microphone, and speakers for audio. We recommend that you use our conference laptop for your presentation to reduce the risk of technical difficulties.
- Please bring all presentation materials on a USB drive as a back up. This will help avoid delays due to technical difficulties.
After the Conference
Workshop materials will be made available to conference delegates both through our conference app and through our post-conference Resources webpage.
- Fairmont Chateau Floor Plan
- Map to the Fairmont Chateau
- To view this page in PDF format, click here.