Spring CEO Report Packed With Key Highlights of Sector
Daniel Fontaine’s CEO Member Report – Spring Edition is now available exclusively to BC Care Providers Association members. It has been a busy few months as the BCCPA has been working to represent your interests in Victoria and beyond. From the Continuing Care Collaborative and discussions with the Ministry of Health to the latest updates regarding changes to the Care Aide Registry, read more about it in this new summarized report. Click here for the full report.
***Additional Seating Opened Up For Sessions***
The registration deadline for the 2015 BCCPA Annual conference is only a few weeks away and spaces are filling up quick! Over 360 people have already registered for what is considered to be one of the premiere continuing care sector events in Canada! Don’t wait, register here.
Highlights of CEO Member Report – Spring Edition
The CEO Member Report – Spring Edition features an overview of key issues happening within the organization and continuing care sector. Here are a few highlights:
- FUNDING LIFTS DON’T MATCH INFLATIONARY PRESSURES
- REACTION TO NEW SENIORS ADVOCATE REPORT
- VICTORIA DELEGATION DAY A SUCCESS
- MEMBER-ONLY FREE WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
- UPDATE – CANADIAN ALLIANCE FOR LONG-TERM CARE (CALTC)
- HOMECARE ROUNDTABLE WELL ATTENDED
- BCCPA CONTINUES TO EXPAND MEMBERSHIP
- & MUCH, MUCH, MORE…
To read the full CEO report, click here.